Pay Per Click has been widely used for showing up paid ads over the organically reached website. PPC has been widely used and recognized as the way of getting top place in Google Ranking. Businesses often use it for getting more leads and adding potential customers to their database. There are various ways to leverage PPC for a particular company, client or business. Predicting the future is never too easy – particularly in the world of PPC. I thought you need to be updated with the latest changes that are coming in the Digital Marketing realm. There have been some of the major changes that digital marketing has with paid search front over the past 18 months such as:-
• Ad copy
• Smart Bidding
• Average Position
As technology is bringing new changes in the digital marketing campaign PPC pros need to get along with them. The 5 PPC Trends emerging in 2020 that will change the way we look at digital marketing campaigns.
1. Audience Segmentation
Audience segmentation is basically based on the categorizing of the users on the basis of how they have interacted with you on the basis of some other website, YouTube channel, through your social media sharing, your CRM database. These people are segmented based on:
• Thought what URL’s they are coming to your websites.
• What videos they have watched
• How they have interacted on your site
Then they place these segmented groups into buckets that are specifically designed to propel ads on the basis of how they have interacted with you. These people are segmented on the basis of how they interacted with you. This allows you to increase or decrease the bids according to the more or less audience based target.
As we try to gather this information we can segment all this information to target the specific customer and audiences and thereby making our messaging even more personalized and more informed. These are some of the questions that we can accumulate from the curated information and can set our audience target to be specific and minimal. It will allow you to reach an audience that is potentially interested in looking for your services. Her is the set of some questions that we can drive with the results we have gathered by having the analysis.
• What kind of users are they? Where they left your site? Did they make any purchases? What are your audiences interested in?
• What age group it belongs to?
• What demographic group do they fall under?
• From where they get information for your product or services? What devices they are using for your product or service?
• Are they visiting you from some other websites? What is the keyword that they use in finding you?
• Where do they stand in real life? Are they happy? Are they sad? Are they angry?
2. Automation and Account Management
Automation has already begun to take place in the marketing world. We are already seeing it in the PPC realm.
• PPC optimization- PPC optimization is widely known for identifying opportunities within your PPC account to make changes and improve performances and account hygiene.
• PPC Account Management- It allows managing your bidding and daily account management tasks.
Automation is widely used in the industry for its efficient management system and it is also helping out in bid management that empower marketer to know the true potential of Automation. And even if you don’t want to use automation in bid management than you can easily apply it to other areas. Moment marketing tools such as Mprium will allow automating changes to the campaigns depending upon the triggers that they get from third-party sources such as TV, Social Media Content, weather, and even stock marketing changes.
3. Voice Search
It is predicted that 50% of the search results are based on Voice. Voice recognition devices are creating a greater impact on searches that are conducted through voice search. This would probably mean that search results that trigger ads to appear are going to change as people tend to impact in a more conversational way with their voice-enabled devices. Here are some of the benefits that PPC will add to it.
• Keywords that are targeted for the web search tend to change the way with voice recognition searches.
• The landing pages should be more conversational for UX and SEO reasons.
• Explore more long-tail terms in 2020, and measure the more and more impressions and need to share them along with the CTR and CVR.
4. Visual Search
Visual searching is becoming more popular today, people are searching the web through images. It means you can upload an image and look for the similar results that the search engine is showing to you. This feature was first introduced by Pinterest in 2015. Bing has also released its own visual search engine to allow people to have more image-oriented search results. They have since then modified their visual discovery by allowing Pinterest Lens to emerge for showing image-based results. Later Instagram and Snapchat also introduced their version of search results. We need to start thinking in terms of Visual images that can offer advertisement for your business.
5. PPC and SEO Integration
PPC and SEO both have their own advantages and disadvantages. They both have equal importance and the best part is we need to incline our focus to the integration of PPC and SEO. In 2020 make the best effort to integrate PPC and SEO through:
• Keyword unearthing
• Efficient position strategy
• Data and Information sharing
• Increased SERP coverage
These are some of the latest PPC Services trends that we can see in the upcoming 2020 year. Since ad marketing is essential to get potential hence it is more crucial that you select the best practice that suits your product and services and target the right audience on the basis of Demographics, age group, interest, gender. If you are meeting all these targets than probably you are using the best PPC practice for your business.