What are the Dos & Don’ts of Instagram marketing?
6 Things You Must Do on Instagram
1. Make a business profile and share every necessary detail.
Creating a normal profile is for individuals and will not reap you as many benefits as the business profile. While creating a business account, you get the privilege to add every essential information about your business so that your followers can reach you easily. Whereas, in the case of a normal account this facility is not given.
Don’t have a business profile? Don’t worry. You can easily convert your normal Instagram account to a business account with a few clicks.
Your Business profile must include:
- Name of the company/ brand name
- Type/ Category of your business
- A crisp introduction to your company and its services
- Call to actions like contact number, email, website