Off page SEO
This focuses on all of the activity that takes place off the page when it comes to optimizing the website. Backlinks are very important when it comes to off page seo. You can produce quality backlinks organically by creating social media profiles and linking them back to your website. You can also create them by submitting links to other applicable websites, forums or blog comments.
This has an impact on your ranking because the authority of the number of publishers who link to you matters a lot. It has an influence on the ranking based on your particular keywords.
This lays emphasis on the backend of the website and how your pages are coded. Image compression, structured data and CSS file optimization is all forms of technical SEO that can increase your website's loading speed which is a significant ranking factor.
Affiliate marketing is promoting the products or services of another person or company in exchange for a commission on the final sale. Affiliate marketers join affiliate programs, find reliable affiliate products to promote and then share those products with their audiences through social media.
Here is how it works:
- When someone joins the affiliate program, they are given a unique ID and a specific URL to use in order to promote the company’s product.
- The affiliate inserts the link in their blog content and invites people to click on it to find out more details.
- When a potential buyer clicks on the link to visit the affiliate partners’ site, a cookie identifying the affiliate code is positioned on their device. The cookie makes sure that the publisher is credited with the referral sale even if it occurs in the future.
- Whenever the person makes the purchase, the merchant checks the sales record for a cookie recognizing the source of the referral.
- If the merchant spots a cookie with an affiliate ID, the affiliate is credited with the sale commission.
- The merchant also gives a report so that the affiliate can see their referrals and sales.
- The merchant pays the affiliate commission at the end of each payment period