Terms and Conditions
PNJ SHARPTECH aims to deal with its clients in a professional, timely and favorable manner. By engaging PNJ SHARPTECH with their business, the clients will be accepting the following terms and conditions:
- PNJ SHARPTECH will be an independent contractor for the client and that no partnership or joint venture is intended or implied by either party.
- A date of commencement of the services will be agreed upon by both parties and charges will be applicable accordingly every month or as per the agreement otherwise. PNJ SHARPTECH shall invoice the clients monthly, in advance.
- A monthly report of performance will be shared with the client.
- Client needs to give us 1 month notice in advance and clear the dues (if any) before cancelling the services.
- PNJ SHARPTECH reserves the right to subcontract a third party service provider for some of the service tasks as and when required. Payment for the same will be borne by the PNJ SHARPTECH.
- For any monthly service package client is obliged to pay a complete amount in advance prior to the commencement of the work.
- If PNJ SHARPTECH and the client agree on a fixed quote regarding any services then they are liable to pay 50% of the billable amount in advance, prior to the commencement of the work. The remaining 50% of the payment will have to be made within 7 days of the start date of the services.
- Also, if the clients do not pay a monthly invoice when it is due, PNJ SHARPTECH shall hold/terminate the services immediately.
- PNJ SHARPTECH will not be liable for any indirect or consequential losses due to delay in obligated service deliverables, where the delay is because of natural or ungovernable causes.
- PNJ SHARPTECH will just be a service provider to the client and will not be responsible for claims made by third parties related to any false advertising claims, liability claims for products or services sold by the client, claims for patent, copyright or trademark infringement, claims due to disruption or malfunction of services provided, or for any content submitted by you to PNJ SHARPTECH.
- Due to the nature of digital media, any content/information given by the clients to PNJ SHARPTECH for publication will be accessible by the public as soon as the publication is posted online. PNJ SHARPTECH will not be responsible for screening the material and any damages or losses of profit, goodwill or any business asset due to the nature of content being publicized.
- Information, like name, email, contact number, website URL that the clients provide us by filling the contact form will be kept confidential and not be exposed to a third party, without their prior consent. However, the information will be used by the employees of PNJ SHARPTECH.
- The transfer of data over the internet is inherently insecure, and any kind of security in this regard cannot be guaranteed by PNJ SHARPTECH.
- We reserve the right to discontinue, suspend, cancel, deactivate or delete your account and all related information and files in your account. We further reserve the right (but do not have the obligation) to restrict, refuse, terminate, or suspend your access to or use of all or any part of the services, at any time and for any reason without giving any prior notice, in our sole discretion, including without limitation, in such instances wherein we believe that you are or might be engaged in any form of fraudulent, illegal, or otherwise improper activity regarding the services. You agree that we will not be liable to you or any third party for taking any of these actions.
PNJ SHARPTECH reserves the right to modify the above terms and conditions at any point of time, including the time of an ongoing contract and changes in the terms and condition will be notified to the clients through company email.
Google Ads Display
Google Ads Video